Total Industrial Engraving Ltd is a family run engraving business based in Leicester.
We are formerly Michael Smith Engraving Services Ltd which were established over 20 years ago. We specialise in industrial engraving services, which has now become mostly laser engraving, using the Gravograph LS900XP. We moved into our new larger unit in 2010 which has allowed us the space we required to purchase new machinery and more up to date technology.
Whilst we specialise in laser engraving we have the capabilities and machinery to supply rotary and manually engraved products, whether that be using our Xenetech XOT 1625 Rotary Engraving System, or Gravograph IS8000XP.
Our professional approach ensures that we supply competitively priced products of the highest standard, designed to meet your individual needs, whilst meeting even the tightest of deadlines.
Our customer service is second to none and we pride ourselves on communicating with each of our customers to ensure that we always advise of the best and most cost effective method to manufacture your product and on the most suitable material for you.
Labels, nameplates, mimics, signs, graduations, plaques, valve tags, and legends are but a few of the products we manufacture. We can also engrave your free issue material including, switchplates (plastic or metal), stainless steel rating plates, parts marking and many more.
We carry a large selection of stock material to ensure minimal lead times, these include:
- Brass (various thicknesses)
- Rigid Traffolyte (various colours and thicknesses)
- Flexible Laminate – Gravoply (various colours and thicknesses)
- Stainless Steel (Various sizes and thicknesses) – non stock sizes can usually be obtained within 48 hours
- Any colour material we do not have in stock can usually be ordered for next day delivery.
There is no job too big or small and with no minimum order charge, why not try us for a price? If only to confirm that your current supplier is competitive…
- Quotations will usually be given the same day
- Delivery or collection is available within 24 hours for most orders
- Generation of artwork to your specification (in most cases free of charge)